Sunday, July 12, 2015

Tanzer 16 -- There is another Tanzer -- #1304

Tanzer 16 -- There is another Tanzer -- #1304 -- July 12, 2015  It was my turn to work the committee boat on July 2--beautiful day, light to moderate winds--great for pictures which were easy since my job was recording finish times.  I finally got to see the other Tanzer.  People told me there was another, but we have never been on the water at the same time.  We only chatted a moment and both hope to see each other on the race course soon. Their boat is much nicer looking than mine. Right now Iteration, #1306, needs paint.  Maybe now I will have incentive to make my boat more than a weather-worn-platform for the attachment of expensive hardware.   Pictures are also posted on facebook:  Tanzer 16 Dinghy Sailors.




















No comments:

Post a Comment