Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Decision


The decision  --  February, 2013  -  I know that any decision based on what your kids or grand kids might or might not do is silly; I need to focus on what I want to do.  I do know that Patti will probably never set foot on this boat.  The most I can hope for is that she will have dinner at the Hearth Fire restaurant and root for me if we race on Thursday nights.

After looking at countless ads for San Juan 24’s, San Juan 21’s, Mutineers, C Larks, Snipes, Stars, etc, I finally decide that what I want to do:  Get some kind of dinghy and race on Thursdays.  If it is scheduled, I will do it.  Home repair customers and family will need to work around my schedule.  Surprising how many dinghys have lost their rudder.  By the end of February I have kind of made up my mind.  I am pretty sure that it will be a C Lark.  Fore more information about C Larks:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-Lark

1 comment:

  1. This is great, Jim! I look forward to following the story. And hope my house never needs to compete for your attention!

    ReplyDelete