Thursday, August 15, 2013

Last Race?

Last Race for the No Number C-lark?  Thursday, August 15, 2013 -- Have a couple of very interested potential buyers for the little boat, but I stalled them until after today.

I would like to race it one more time.  Unfortunately the sky is lead-grey, and there isn't much prospect of wind.  It has been raining on and off all day.  It's so dark that my photocell lights came on.  Can't complain too much it has been great most of the summer.  Low tide will be during the race, but still seven feet above mean lower, low water. 

I really like this little boat, but these old knees require something a bit more roomy if we really want to be competitive.  And,  there is no chance that I will ever get Pat on this boat--she doesn't even like the Miata.  Fortunately Craigs List is just full of boats that would do nicely.  Will get back to you with tonight's results.


1 comment: